Jump to content

    Heat Shield, Seat belt latch, headlight switch, radiator fan

    StrongTyer
    By StrongTyer,
    I am looking for a turbo heat shield for a stock turbo, a driver's side seatbelt latch a headlight switch (left side) and maybe all three radiator fans.   Anyone need to get rid of some parts?

    MPI HP

    StrongTyer
    By StrongTyer,
    Anyone know what kinda HP gains an MPI system would produce on a stock engine?

    (SOLD)

    jonesh242
    By jonesh242,
    New - 240mm Daikin/Exedy Clutch complete with new release and throw out bearing. This is an extra clutch for me...need cash for other items. $150 + shipping (SOLD)   Pictures Provided upon request (send me your email)   SOLD!!

    1987 Conquest TSI White - 87k Miles

    B00sted VR-4
    By B00sted VR-4,
    This car was going to be getting a basic LS1/T56 swap, but unfortunately at the 3000GT/Stealth National Gathering last night my laptop was stolen from my car, and having a laptop is essential part of my life being an IT student, IT employee, and overall advanced computer user....   The laptop was worth 1k, and I'm not looking to make a lot off the car. I need enough money to cover my laptop ( I bought it 4 weeks ago and haven't even paid it off ) and I need enough to get a new one.   I'm looking

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...