Jump to content

    VH45 into quest

    damonwilliams
    By damonwilliams,
    Anyone completed this swap? I have access to a 92 engine and a shell 89 quest.

    Looking for a dustcover from a manual tranny

    artishard116
    By artishard116,
    hello i need this part that covers the flywheel. my car was swapped from automatic before i got it and this was left out. i would need the bolts too. thanks.

    88 STARION for Sale in Northern New Jersey

    fmelfa
    By fmelfa,
    I have a 1988 Turbo charged Starion that I was restoring over the past several years that is up for sale now. I have all the documentation and receipts, which total over $6,000 invested so far into this car. I'm going to list all the things a Starion enthusiast would want to know so here it goes.   It has a completely rebuild computer balanced engine block with hypereutectic pistons. All engine work was done professionally by a performace machine shop. Again all documentation available.   T

    Long block

    Crazy larry
    By Crazy larry,
    Any info? I'm lookin

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...