Jump to content

    Head

    xfightingyouthx
    By xfightingyouthx,
    I am looking for a head in good condition. All the studs most be straight and the cam and valves all installed ready to drop in.

    Schneider Cams GP!!!Updated List 5 *** CLOSED***

    Brown
    By Brown,
    Alright people, listen up! I talked Jerry @ Schneider Cams into giving us a GP! I need 3 people! That is it. He will only do groups of 5. The next one will be ...?   The price is $75 + shipping. Reg price is $100 + shipping! The people that contact me first will get in. I will start the list.     1. Chiplee (shipped) 2. Notfried (shipped) 3. 4. Big Al - pending shipment 5. mxg   reserve 6. 831starion 7. Brown 8. Oscar   When you send in the cam, please specify what specs you want. Visi

    WTB: Fiberglass Cowl hood

    Conquestor
    By Conquestor,
    Anyone?

    Near mint steering wheel

    Big Al
    By Big Al,
    I have the steering wheel from my '88 Conquest for sale here. NO rips or wear on the leather (Amazing shape for the car having 130k+ on the clock). Radio buttons included will have pics later. Asking $80 shipped or best offer.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
  • Today's Birthdays

    1. G54BT
      G54BT
      (69 years old)
    2. SuperSteve57
      SuperSteve57
      (35 years old)
  • Members

    No members to show

×
×
  • Create New...