-
Images
- 16 replies
- 2132 views
- Add Reply
- 11 replies
- 1392 views
- Add Reply
- 0 replies
- 564 views
- Add Reply
- 2 replies
- 423 views
- Add Reply
FEELER----89 preformance build up
By MaddMaxx87,
This is the motor in my sig... never ran or fully assembled it is Otis's street/strip longblock kit was gonna do it all on tbi system I have an 89 motor (crank rods and pistons all installed in block and fully balanced out block was maged,decked and bored .20over 8:1 wiescos shotpeened stock rods brushed for full floaters, resized with arp rod bolts knifedged crank brand new oil pump timing chain, and BSEK with new gears NJV head 1mm oversized SS valves, 284 cam. with a street port/polish(on
Stabilizing the map signal using an Accumulator
By CaliConquestAlex,
One of the moderators on the MSEFI.org instructed me to use a vacuum canister to stabilize the vacuum signal to the megasquirt ECU. I modified the stock vacuum canister to have 2 vacuum ports and now I am able to use 50% Map based AE and there is no tip-in hesitation any more. I have not heard of anyone doing this and I know that it has made my engine run much better. Also, I am using 4 squirts alternating per cycle instead of 2 like most members. I will add pictures later.
1986 Conquest for parts in OK
By TyQuest,
Have a 86 Conquest TSI that I need to get rid of. Mainly it is just a shell. No engine,trans,wheels,Steering Box,front clip,front seats Pedals & center console. Front windshield is cracked all other glass is good. Body is decent has a sunroof. Still has front suspension and rear end. Will take any resonable offers car is located in Orlando Oklahoma. Email me with offers or for any questions you might have. Will sell parts if I have what you want but mainly need to get it gone and I hate to
WTB: Stupid little plastic pieces for screws togo into
By GCNTSi,
I am in need of the plastic pieces that the screws go into in the front of the fender. The little plastic piece that clips into the fender itself and the screw holds the front trim piece, with the parking light, into it. These things keep spinning when I try to remove the screws. If someone knows the part number I could get it from Mitsu. Thanks, GCN.
