Jump to content

    !989 S10 Blazer w/LT1 swap in Oklahoma

    TyQuest
    By TyQuest,
    I have up for sale a 89 S10 Blazer w/LT1 swap completed, Truck runs and drives and is currently tagged. Truck started life as a 4wd Blazer that has been converted to AWD using Transfer case out of a Typhoon. It also has a full Typhoon Leather interior and dash. Engine is out of a 94 Camaro Z28 W/custom programming done by PCM4less.com. Is not set up for emmisions. It runs a 2.5 inch dual exhaust w/ Supertrapp mufflers at the rear no cats. Will post pics as soon as I figure out how until t

    Two 1989 chrysler conquest for sale

    witnes5048
    By witnes5048,
    I have two 1989 chrysler conquest for sale. The first one is white the body is ok. The interior is marron it is a Tsi five speed. The car is not currently runnig because the turbo was disconnected. I would like to get 1200 for it. I might get it runnig soon I do not know. The second one is red with black interior. It is a Tsi five speed with 9 inch tires on the back. The car has a short throw shifter and a six puck clutch. It also has a 2.5 inch down pipe and a HKS blow off vaulve. The

    tep cam or 272

    playa4life60466
    By playa4life60466,
    just what tha add says.Let me know what u guys have.

    g63b wideblock

    Loye
    By Loye,
    block, crank, oil pan, pickup tube and any other parts you want with it, disassembled to inspect the crank and degrease the block-$250obo+ shipping   or you can come pick it up, located 30 miles north of Bowling Green, KY

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...