Jump to content

    sold

    substock
    By substock,
    sold

    Starionboy84 A+++++++

    Highly Boosted
    By Highly Boosted,
    He bought a bunch of parts from me. Everything went great and shipping to Norway was relly easy. Thanks much Man A++++++++++

    94 Suz Swift (41 mpg)

    TopDawg_43
    By TopDawg_43,
    It's a clone of a Geo Metro. Has 87K miles. Had the 60K mile tune-up, including timing belt. This car get 41 mpg. Has a 1.3l L4, 5-speed tranny. Car runs rock solid. I could drive this car to your house right now, anywhere, if I wanted to. It does have one rust spot on the driveside fender. I could sand it away and spray primer over it if you'd like. But that's about all I'm willing to do.   I'll let it go for $1K. I have enough cars in the driveway. Mrs. Dawg ain't too happy about th

    Driver side "boat hook"

    GoFastBeater
    By GoFastBeater,
    Need a driver side rear boat hook with bolts. Shipped to 47978. I know a lot of people take these off for weight reduction, but I tow mine and it would be nice to have both brackets.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...