Jump to content

    t3 manifold

    skillz
    By skillz,
    I looking for a t3 manifold shoot prices 0r a web sites i can get one from.

    WTB: AC fitting/hose section

    TajMan
    By TajMan,
    My AC fitting is leaking coming off the High pressure side right off the compressor. (The one that goes down and then towards the front of the car).   I just need a new fitting from a parts car that had working AC ar at least someone knows there wasn't a leak right THERE on that fitting. Unbolt from compressor, cut rubber hose 6" down from fitting--thats all I need, I'll splice rubber hose on my car.   Someone have that in a parts car they'll give me for $25 shipped 2-3 day shipping? (that they

    sold

    skillz
    By skillz,
    12a $150 shipped pics soon     http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o23/1skillz/turbo006.jpg   http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o23/1skillz/turbo005.jpg   http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o23/1skillz/turbo004.jpg   http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o23/1skillz/turbo003.jpg   http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o23/1skillz/turbo002.jpg

    FS: timing and balance kits

    gtvas6976
    By gtvas6976,
    I have some kits from Engine machine service that i won't need anymore all parts in box still new. 1)cam timing chain and gear kit part #Ts10186 $37 shipped 2)bal timing set pt #Ts10188 $55 shipped 3)Starion 1988 service manuals (2) $45 shipped good condition 4)automatic gearshift bushings (4)MA103843 (2)MT202944 sold as set $12 shipped SOLD 5)Alt. bracket for those with no ac pt#MD027751 $6 shipped SOLD 6)TB gasket MD340317 $5 shipped SOLD 7)Drivers side corner reflector (red) $11 shipped g

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...