Jump to content

    WTD::RHD Ebrake handle!

    BlueCook
    By BlueCook,
    I'm so tall i figure this would help a liltle with my long legs! Plus ive always wanted to do it! Pics would be nice if u have them! Gladiator2@sc.rr.com   Thanks Drew

    secondary injector

    gtxthunder
    By gtxthunder,
    I need a good working secondary injector. Thanks.

    Some Conquest stuff

    boysatt
    By boysatt,
    I have a motor from a 89 COnquest TSI, Had 65K when pulled. Ran great, with all compression within specs. Motor compete minus accessories and injectors. $300   SHP front and rear suspension, pulled from a 89 TSI. Front is complete suspension including crossmember struts, brakes etc. Rear is complete also with struts, brakes, differential, etc. Adjustable stocks in great condition and show very little rust on the bodys. $250 for all   5-speed from a 86 TSI, shifted perfect before removal, will in

    1986 Conquest TSI Roller

    boysatt
    By boysatt,
    I have a 86 COnquest TSI shell for sale. Very clean, 98% rust free, only like 80K on it, perfect cloth interior, everyhting worked. $500   Located in Moorhead, MN

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...