Jump to content

    Start of flatty no. 2

    Lunacy
    By Lunacy,
    Well ive bought another one Am doing the brightside roll on paint thing and have done a wee bit of the front so far. Its coming up gold, will need a bit more of a wetsand and another coat or 2 but should be a cool colour when its done!!! Car was only $500 so thats cool!! http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i203/Lunacy55/100_0787.jpg http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i203/Lunacy55/100_0786.jpg

    Air dam Bracket Set *New*

    livesTSI
    By livesTSI,
    heres a set of air dam brackets and hardware. I had these made first before my run of full stainless ones, which i will soon have done. They are exactly like the oem brackets that you can get from mitsu, except these have all stainless hardware (including SS nylock nuts) and come with the 2 additional side brackets. The brackets themselves are not stainless, but 16ga painted galvanized, which will last you a very long time.   Ive only got 2 full sets right now, and i dont know how many more set

    new fuel pump, need banjo fitting info

    forcedairtsi
    By forcedairtsi,
    I have a new fuel pump however in looking at it and doesn't have a banjo fitting. Does anyone know what i can do to mount this up. I have seen a fitting at JEGS for like $20 plus the ship time...Does NAPA or Oreileys sell something that works? Have any of you guys had to deal with this problem? I know I could cut it off and clamp it and that maybe what I do however i would like a clean fitment if possible...Thanks for the help..

    Misc. Parts

    questron
    By questron,
    Ok, lookin for some more "little" stuff for my project.   I'm in need of the main cap bolts that the oil pickup bolts to, as well as an oil pickup tube itself and an Oil Pan!   Rocker shaft and arm assembly, everything but the cam towers.   I'm sure there is more, but if you have any of these let me know!   Thanks!   Ron

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...