Jump to content

    SOLD!!!!!!! 87 TSI in MS-needs work-with new parts

    andrew87
    By andrew87,
    Car was running hot when I started to tear down for rebuild. I don't have the time or money to complete as planned, because of baby and another project vehicle. I also have a NIB marnal head purchased from Dad to go with everything seen in the pictures. Everything I removed is still with the car, as well as the fasteners. New steering wheel, some gaskets, fluids, filter, etc. as seen in pics. I also have a 1gmas to go along with the sale. NOT selling parts - entire package only. I only wa

    A/C CONTROL PANEL W/ TRIM AND CONTROLLER.... SOLD!!!!!

    1st_gen_eclipse_89
    By 1st_gen_eclipse_89,
    UP FOR SALE IS AN A/C CONTROL PANEL AND THE CONTROLLER. VIRTUALLY NO WEAR ON THE CONTROL PANEL. SURROUNDING TRIM PANEL INCLUDED ALSO. BOTH THE MOUNTING TABS ARE PARTIALLY BROKEN, BUT THERE IS STILL ENOUGH THERE FOR THE SCREWS TO HOLD IT IN. THEY WERE ALREADY BROKEN WHEN I TOOK THEM OUT AND IT WASNT LOOSE WHEN IT WAS MOUNTED.   http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i190/drewhendricks/87starion014.jpg http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i190/drewhendricks/87starion006-1.jpg http://i72.photobucket.com/a

    nice rear seats and other misc parts

    Just4fun
    By Just4fun,
    like the add says, I have a very nice black rear upper and lower seat, no tears. And all the surrounding pieces to go along with it. Also in very nice shape. Make offers if interested. would like to sell as a whole but if you need somthing let me know as I do have some duplicate parts..   also have a complete stedabani bushing kit 180$ set of roller rockers 40.00 2 hoods...free four good rad fans 25.00 each Mk1 boost gauge 25.00 need anything else let me know. want to make some space in th

    Fidanza flywheel

    TexasQuest
    By TexasQuest,
    Anyone know where I can find one cheaper than eBay?

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...