Jump to content

    need Turbo info garrett a/r.70

    forcedairtsi
    By forcedairtsi,
    My buddy gave me a brand new turbo. I'm just not so sure about it because of its size. Its a garrett A/R .70 m43 7129-3 r ?...I can't find any nfo out on it I am just wondering if some of you turbo heads can help. What is this? I'm not too turbo friendly so please forgive me....Thanks for the help...     He gave me a custom welded down pipe and everything....

    manual seat belts

    1st_gen_eclipse_89
    By 1st_gen_eclipse_89,
    anyone got a set?? doing a front seat relocation mod so my tall a** can be a little more comfortable in my starquest, but i have to remove my lap belt assembly so i can push the seats all the way back. i got a couple parts cars so i'd be willing to trade if there is something you might need.

    '89 ECU For Sale!!!

    SMDgarage
    By SMDgarage,
    Just got this from my boy's '89 last week, $100- shipped in the u.s. by priority mail 2-3 days rush service.   SMDgarage@aol.com   http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/MalditoNYC/th_Picture238.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/MalditoNYC/th_Picture237.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/MalditoNYC/th_Picture235.jpg

    TPS Screws

    GCNTSi
    By GCNTSi,
    Hey everyone, I am in need of the screws that hold the TPS to the thorttle body. I was rebuilding the TB and lost them. I am sure I could find something that would work but I would like the factory original.   Maybe I should try Mitsu but if someone has some laying around i would appreciate it. Plus trying to get parts from them is a pita, without having a part number.   Thanks, GCN.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...