Jump to content

    1992 Mitsubishi Galant-dependable, cold air $1000

    helrazr70
    By helrazr70,
    The longest for sale ad ever:   I am selling my daily driver. It needs a few things but rather than do them I have decided to buy a local members 87 flatty as a daily driver instead since I have wanted his car for a long time. I also need to repay a favor to a member on here with the proceeds.   I have driven this car DAILY for the past year. I have put 10,000 miles on it since I bought it and it has not broken down once nor has it stranded me anywhere.   It was a ONE OWNER CAR before I bought i

    Kick-down switch

    Fla88ESI-R
    By Fla88ESI-R,
    My 88's gas pedal has a hole where the kick-down switch make contact and therefore doesn't engage the switch. Is there supposed to be something in the hole? Thanks.

    livesTSI

    jszucs
    By jszucs,
    Got an oil temp and a water temp mallory gauges they look great and he shiped fast.

    Need Good Stock Hyd Cam...

    jtmuncher
    By jtmuncher,
    Anyone?

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...