Jump to content

    Where do I buy an Auto Tranny rebuild kit

    hey_obie
    By hey_obie,
    I need to have my auto tranny rebuilt. I've pulled it but now I need a rebuild kit. I have an expert tranny man who will rebuild it, but I like to buy the parts to save some dough.   Where can I buy a kit?   Thanks,   Obie

    needing a 89 ecu

    dmt6999
    By dmt6999,
    i was wondering if anyone had one? i read on here that its an upgrade over the 87 ecu less fuel cut or it can run higher boost levels with out fuel cut. anyone ever heard of the HKS FCD, if so will this work the same?

    Hatch Spoiler and Parts Car (Pics up)

    Taz
    By Taz,
    ok I'm parting with a couple things that I dont need...   Hatch Spoiler- I've had it for a while and only just put it on my car a couple months ago. It's still in great shape. Will have pics up tomorrow. Asking 200 shipped     ok I had this car up a while ago and I had so many idiotic PMz and questions that I got frustrated and decided to keep it. So I'll try this again.   I will say this now... this is being sold AS A PARTS CAR... so NO it will not drive anywhere....   89 Conquest TSi- Fiji Bl

    WTB - ST Front Sway Bar

    jonesh242
    By jonesh242,
    Front ST Sway bar for 88' Star-Quest. I figure some body has one out there not being used.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...