Jump to content

    USED Aluminum Radiator...sold

    jolyrgr
    By jolyrgr,
    This is the radiator from my MPI car. The dimentions are 26"x19"x3", 2-row crossflow type. This has the water neck removed and filled in on the radiator for hood clearance, and an in-line water neck included. I had no issues with this rad, just working on a new set-up. PM me for pics.   $160.00 shipped to the continental 48.   JR

    JDM 83 Tail lights More pics!!!! 56k beware *SOLD*

    Lunacy
    By Lunacy,
    As title says. They are in good condition, one was leaking so has been re-sealed. Will give them a clean before sending as they are a bit dirty in the pics. $200 + shipping http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i203/Lunacy55/100_0783.jpg Willing to do a deal with the VELNAS ive got for sale in my other post if someone wants.

    Control Unit for auto seatbelts--"Results!!!"

    TSi2555
    By TSi2555,
    I need the control unit for the auto seatbelts, it mounts behind radio on the tranny tunnel(pt#MB435513 for 87) I think 88 & 89 will work also, Thanks for your time, David

    MPI on stock intake manifold

    Postman
    By Postman,
    I know its been done before, And I intend on going MPI on the stock manifold. But I had and idea I wanted to throw by everyone.   I have a set of 4 Volvo fuel injectors laying around. I got them flowtested at my place of employment, where I found one was bad. Not a big deal. I can find another working one in a junkyard someplace. However, these Volvo injectors (out of a 1990 740 turbo) flow about 300cc/min.   Needless to say, even though these came off of a turbo car, their not going to c

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...