Jump to content

    FS: 1990 Mazda B2200 pick-up, cab plus, Philly area, $1000

    dstar26t
    By dstar26t,
    I bought this truck with 148K miles back in Sept '03, now it has 259K miles. Used it for commuting but just recently bought a newer car that gets better gas mileage. I don’t need the pick-up anymore and I'm buying a house so it’s up for sale. I live outside of Philadelphia, PA, zip is 19078.   At 150K miles: -Head was rebuilt -All engine gaskets and seals replaced (including rear main seal) -Timing belt, tensioner, spring, idler and water pump replaced -New brake pads and rotors -Replaced

    Bummer, neon injectors to short

    gofastredstar
    By gofastredstar,
    FYI for those who have been told they work, like I have! If you got yours working, show me how. Thanks

    Driver+ passenger side door window trim

    krazyk59
    By krazyk59,
    ive got 2 passenger side doors with good window trim, and 1 drivers side door.. I know ive seen people around here lookin for these trim peices lately..   $25 for a doors trim + shipping   i need this stuff gone!

    Yay for $500 beaters

    BOOSTED88tsi
    By BOOSTED88tsi,
    I just picked this 1989 jetta up yesterday the plan is to fix it up, and sell it for 2 or 2.5 times what i bought it for. The exterior is a little rough. But the interior is like new, it runs a drives really good. When i got it http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l150/BOOSTED88TSI/jetta002.jpg After i put some rims that i had left over from my grandma's honda. Yes there a little ricey..... http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l150/BOOSTED88TSI/jetta004.jpg http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l150/BOO

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...