Jump to content

    Turbo

    RWDAddict
    By RWDAddict,
    I need a fresh turbo, or working non-oil burning. I'd like a 12a but can deal with a 14, or 16.

    DSM Star for header panel

    Fla88ESI-R
    By Fla88ESI-R,
    Need a nice header panel star. Thanks.

    need part # torque tube gear + shaft

    pagemo
    By pagemo,
    I found out what had been making the loud thump noise when shifting from forward to reverse... the gear on the rearend that mates to the torque tube shows a lot of wear. The shaft looks ok but do these need to be replaced as a set? And does any one have a part# if the gear was available new I would like to replace it. should I put a new pinion seal in at the same time even though it wasn't leaking? Thanks

    parts websites

    drummer030201
    By drummer030201,
    i didn't know where to post this but can someone give me a good starquest parts website or something of the sort?

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...