Jump to content

    88-89 LOWER AIR DAM

    101PROPOSE
    By 101PROPOSE,
    hello members,   i am looking for a perfect condition(preferably never installed new one) 88-89 style lower airdam.   i am working on developing carbon fiber 88-89 style lower air dam and fiber glass ones as well.   it will be used to make the mold for the new air dam.   i have one for my 87 starion but since it was repaired from a damaged broken 3 piece stock one from junk yard and it might not be in perfect shape.   i am willing to do a trade, credit toward any mookeeh starion parts or work so

    fan motors

    claurance2
    By claurance2,
    i need two primary fan motors. Let me know price shipped to charlotte. thanks

    Negative Feedback: 1st_gen_eclipse_89

    NC89Conquest
    By NC89Conquest,
    I have a automatic 89 Conquest in need of a secondary A/C condenser. 1st_gen_eclipse_89 answered my message on July 26, 2007. I sent the $75 through Pay Pal. Each week I inquired regarding my part. 1st_gen_eclipse_89 replied with delays due to weather. Finally I got a UPS tracking number on August 14. However it indicates that the UPS billing info has only been received. I looked today and the package has not been loaded on a truck.   If you need a part in a timely manner, beware of 1st_gen_ecli

    Clutch Fan Shrouds

    Ryan_V
    By Ryan_V,
    I have 2 complete clutch fan shrouds for sale $40 each   I have one clutch fan but one fin is broken..fortunately the clutch is still exc.. $15     Thanks   Ryan

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...