Jump to content

    need a fuel pump!!

    bbuilderedgedQuest
    By bbuilderedgedQuest,
    anyone have a fuel pump they want to sell for a widebody starquest???? let me know!! need something that will handle a car with a little more boost... let me know immediately!

    88-89 secondary injector

    XCELLST3
    By XCELLST3,
    looking for a good greentop injector... have cash in hand!!!!

    reprogramming after thermistor calibration

    Albatross
    By Albatross,
    IMPORTANT NOTE: Do NOT burn tables ('Calibrate AFR Table' or 'Calibrate Thermistor Tables') on a running engine. Even idle is NOT allowed, because these tables ONLY exist in flash, so once a table is erased, there is nothing but garbage in there until it is re-programmed, one word at a time. Until that reprogramming is complete, operating the engine is unsafe.   Ok, I did that: calibrated thermistors with engine running. MSII, V3, variant 028. So how do I do this reprogramming? BTW, the thermis

    Assorted Parts and a Complete but Rusty '88 Starion

    csdisme
    By csdisme,
    Hello All   Here is a partial list of some miscellaneous parts that I wont be using and hopefully they will be of use to someone. I have listed whether the part is new or used to the best of my knowledge. If I had any doubt I listed it as used. I am a bit flexible on the prices and may even be up for some trading so let me know, but please be reasonable. I dont "have" to sell this stuff and I will hold on to it rather than "give" it away.   All parts are located just southwest of Cleveland. I d

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...