Jump to content

    t3 turbo

    ls1rx7
    By ls1rx7,
    i am looking for a good size t3 that i can use bout the size of 16g

    T4 60-1 Hi-Fi and Chads header and HKS external WG

    Boosted_One
    By Boosted_One,
    I'm contemplating selling my turbo, header and HKS WG. Less than 2000 miles on both pieces. Turbo only saw 8-12 psi and a few jolts at 18psi.   Want to sell all 3 pieces together.   Turbo- 60-1 TO4B .60 A/R hot side O trim .70 split tang V BAND Header - Chads SS with external WG and METALLIC POWDERCOATING HKS EXTERNAL WG - 40mm I think??   Header has a hole in the #2 port for an EGT probe.   Turbo - $300 Header - $300 WG - $100 ------------ $700 plus shipping.   It's all mint! Only reason I'm

    krazyk59

    slowquest
    By slowquest,
    got my decal set, on time, and as specified....thanks

    Heater Control Motors needed

    RayPeters
    By RayPeters,
    Looking for the vaccum motor that controls the vent/floor flapper. Mine has a torn boot and leaks. Also a seet of Red seats. Bringing another one back from the grave.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...