Jump to content

    12a?!?!?!?

    RWDAddict
    By RWDAddict,
    I know, I know. I'm rushing things but I have to. I need to find the cheapest place to get a rebuild 12a. I have a core to swap. 14b, 16g ect ect i can't use the 12a housings that i have. The reason I want to use them is that I have the exhaust housing ceramic coated and the intake side hogged out. Please help ASAP. If Sully manages to pull off this megesquirt install in time and i have no turbo we won't be able to even turn it over.

    widebody mudflaps..SOLD

    starion1991
    By starion1991,
    SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD   I have a set of 86 starion widebody mudflaps and the hardware for sale (some screws/brackets missing)   it has enough hardware to put the mudflaps on the car without them falling off, just a few brackets and screws are missing...nothing major..they are in good shape, I had them primered and some of the primer is cracking but not too bad...overall they are in good shape..i just dont have use for em...Im asking 175 shipped OBO...I know they are rare and could rake up some ca

    FPR anyone??

    Starionboy84
    By Starionboy84,
    Do anybody got a FPR availible. Im going MPI+20G and need a new one for this setup...

    fidenza flywheel

    starion1991
    By starion1991,
    I need a fidenza flywheel for my starion...id like to get a new one but dont mind a used one in great condition...pics and price please

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...