Jump to content

    87 Conquest TSI with 64 Original Miles - $3000 In Maine

    Maine_TSI
    By Maine_TSI,
    87 Conquest TSI with 64 Original Miles - $3000 In Maine Last Title issue date of 11/05/01 with 46950 miles at that time.   Car is in Excellent overall condition and goes great The car was 100% stock when I got it other then a Ractive muffler I have done some light mods to the car with help from Starquest.club Members All the original parts will also go with the car in case you want the stock setup back.   The car now has a TEP overhead charge pipe powdercoated black With TXS HPBC (boost control

    power window motor

    GrooveHolmes
    By GrooveHolmes,
    I'm looking for a motor for my passenger window. Anyone?

    Poll: which car to bring to nationals

    AndyW
    By AndyW,
    OK all if I cant get the wirin squar4ed away on the 2 car trailer I'm going to have to bring one car. Which one should it be?   http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a86/AndyW_/IMG_0004-1.jpg http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a86/AndyW_/IMG_0031.jpg

    LOOKING FOR AN IC PIPE & 1G KnK filter

    bbuilderedgedQuest
    By bbuilderedgedQuest,
    i am looking for an intercooler pipe for around 50$-60$ bucks doesn't have be chromes or chrome intact...just has to have couplers and clamps. and am looking for a 1gen KnN filter doesn't have to be great just can't have anyholes in it...   i doubt it but if anyone has any plug wires that are pretty much new let me know.. thanks

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...