Jump to content

    msd 6al w/ tach adapter

    gtxthunder
    By gtxthunder,
    MSD 6al with 8910 tach adapter. Works great. $150 shipped obo.

    Sweet 88 Conquest Black/Tan

    89PalermoSHP
    By 89PalermoSHP,
    I believe this is my buddy from high schools car... I came across it on craigslist. I thought I would post it up here because I know alot of you like black/tan combo. Im not sure if it my buddies but its exactly like the one I went to look at with him right after we graduated high school. *I have nothing to do with the sale of this vehicle   Craigslist Ad: Own a piece of Mitsubishi Motors racing history!   Features- Leather Interior Power Window Power Locks Power Steering Power Mirrors P

    95 dodge dakota for sale ...custom

    rdgr8dr78
    By rdgr8dr78,
    selling my dropped 95 dakota dropped 6" front 71/2" back custom orange paint 318 v-8 auto trans air works 17" konig appeal wheels with 95% thread left and lots of parts 5500 obo [/img]

    1988 Stock head

    tsi_tom
    By tsi_tom,
    I will be performing a compression test on my car soon. I may need a head. I am looking for a known good stock 1988 head.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...