Jump to content

    SS Oil Cooler Lines Wanted

    mstieg
    By mstieg,
    My old stockies need to go & aren't flexable enough for the FUSO to fit.   Who's got some of these: Oscar's lines? Custom braided lines??

    1989 parts car tell me what you need

    witnes5048
    By witnes5048,
    I have a complete parts car. You can send me a email at witnes5048@aol.com or call me @303-562-6621 my name is matt. The car is in Aurora Colorado.

    Oil passage plugs for BSE kit.

    Budman
    By Budman,
    I need the plugs for the oil passages after removal of the BSs. I bought a kit from Midwest Turbo. It didn't come with them and was supposed to. I can't get in contact with Otis. This is a daily driver and I've had the kit for 3 weeks. If anyone has or knows how to get just the plugs that would be great. Thanks.

    Retractable Headlight Doors

    88FATstar
    By 88FATstar,
    Hi,   Has anyone encounter problems with the retractable headlight doors? When I turn off my lights only one door closes the passenger side stays up? Anyone have any ideas why this happens? I would appreciate any feedback....   Thx

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...