Jump to content

    Starion Radio

    acidbath
    By acidbath,
    I'm looking for a cheap Starion/Conquest radio with the cassette player built in.. I just want the stock type because the cassette section on my car doesn't work. I'll probably upgrade later but for now I just need a cheap fix. Let me know how much you'd let yours go for. I'm not looking to spend a lot.   Thanks.

    digi dash?

    Alcyone
    By Alcyone,
    anybody got pics of these? and more over I hear they talk! what does the voice sound like?? like KITT?? or like a japanese lady??.. :roll:

    Vented Fuel Cap

    RGAV8R
    By RGAV8R,
    Anyone have a part number for a vented fuel cap?   Thanks RG   :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

    WTB spindle for 88

    G54Bstore
    By G54Bstore,
    WTB a spindle for 88 .mine snapped off righ behind the rotor . thanx

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...