Jump to content

    Good Radiator Needed

    89PalermoSHP
    By 89PalermoSHP,
    I need a good radiator or an inexpensive one for a recore. Mine is dented already so Id like it to look nice as well.   Id also like to get a decent(if thats possible) overflow hose that goes from the neck to the overflow bottle.   pics would be appreciated.   thanks

    WANTED: Wheels that fit our cars (5 lug) aftermarket

    Kreal
    By Kreal,
    Interested in purchasing a set of used aftermarket wheels that fit our cars, will purchase just wheels, or with tires, spacers, what ever is needed. I have cash in hand ready to send to you for the right set. Or I have new never used SHP full set of factory 8s & 9s trade ??   Either way, I want good nice looking aftermarket wheels for my widebody 5 lug that will fit.   Email or PM info, pics, price etc   xkreal@aol.com

    WANTED: Good, nice CHROME/POLISHED Muffler

    Kreal
    By Kreal,
    Looking to buy/trade for a nice sounding, good used/new chrome or polished (shiney) muffler that looks and fits good on my SQ with 3" exhaust.   Email or PM me info, pics? and price   xkreal@aol.com

    84 Starion flatsider -- Bellingham, WA

    krazyquaker
    By krazyquaker,
    1984 Mitsubishi Starion ES -- Bellingham, WA   Trubo, no intercooler 5-Speed RWD 122,780 miles   Asking: $500   I bought thinking I'd fix it up. Unfortunately, it has just sat around taking up space. Such a sad story, I know.   The body is solid aside from two dents in the front. I haven't found any rust. The engine/clutch/transmission seems solid, but my only 'testing' has been driving it around the block and up and down I-5 between Bellingham and Mount Vernon a few times in the dead heat of su

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...