Jump to content

    Trade 03 yellow katana 600 for nice conquest TSI

    WM23N1
    By WM23N1,
    Bike has 4100 miles. Looking for nice conquest TSI.Im in northeast Ga if anyone may be interested email me at wm23n1@yahoo.com. Click on thumbnail pic for more pictures. http://thumb13.webshots.net/t/30/466/6/35/1/2673635010062021433LlJuAe_th.jpg

    Injector Clips--$10 shipped.

    helrazr70
    By helrazr70,
    I have one set of injector clips left. They are made by Bosch. They have the wire squeeze clips. Each clip has different wire colors for each injector.   I decided to sell my extra set after seeing a posting for about twice the Auto Zone or most other suppliers costs.   There are some people asking a premium for these, so I figure I will try to keep the price fair by asking $10 shipped for them.   Pictures will be posted tomorrow.   These aren't the Auto Zone Bosch clips, They are the Mercedes

    will be getting a standalone soon need input?

    ls1rx7
    By ls1rx7,
    i will be getting a stand alone in the next month or so, wanted to hear what was the best ones to use with mpi, im thinking haltech because i have a few friends that know how to tune them

    Injector Clips G54B

    Enigma
    By Enigma,
    Trevor Norfolk, Virginia (757) 289-4526 enigmagination@gmail.com   http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y96/Enigmagination/Parts/000_0282.jpg   $10 shipped!!!

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...