Jump to content

    Exhaust system

    luckyboots
    By luckyboots,
    I'm interested in a 2.5" mandrel bent exhaust system, preferably the HKS turbo-back system sold years ago, but I'm sure I'll never find one. I am also interested in a 3" system. It needs to include a flex section, test pipe, and preferably a muffler but I don't necessarily need one. I'm looking for bolt on if at all possible. Shoot me some prices shipped to 74145 in Tulsa, OK and I'll buy. Thanks     Eric G senator.luckyboots@gmail.com

    clutch

    sburris4
    By sburris4,
    need a step up from stock or like a stage 2 let me know what you got?

    83 hood for sale in fl

    flames4life
    By flames4life,
    i have a really nice 83 hood functional and recently painted black. i want 400 for it. it pickup only. it has one broken mount bolt on it. pm me for questions

    WTB: 87 ETACS, e-brake cables, 88/89 seats, airdam, rims

    Fanta
    By Fanta,
    looking for   1 piece airdam 87 ETACS ebrake cables 88/89 seats some rear 8s ( if you have a full set for a really nice price I'll love you )   and I might have an interest in a 12a/14b for the right price

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...