Jump to content

    orange '87 conquest OEM style decals COMPLETE SET new! SOLD!

    chasm2530
    By chasm2530,
    From Ron at Moto-on. Paid $50 2 years ago. http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee299/chasm2530/orangedecals.jpg http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee299/chasm2530/bestquest.jpg[/img]

    Injector clips and other new electronic connectors/GM style

    Hit_N_Run-player
    By Hit_N_Run-player,
    I have for sale new injector clips for starion/conquest. I will sell injector pigtails for 5$ shipped each, or 2 for 8$ shipped. These are new and i can get as many as you would like.   http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v105/cornelius540/jan1707023.jpg   I also sell GM style weatherpack connectors. I have many different male/female connectors. If you havent ever used these, you should try them out and see how awesome they are. Ive replaced almost all of my Mitsu connectors with GM style con

    Parting 87 Conquest TSI

    bustedquest
    By bustedquest,
    Parting out my 87 Conquest TSI 5 spd w/black interior. If you are looking for anything at all shoot me a PM.

    Image..on

    chasm2530
    By chasm2530,
    http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee299/chasm2530/questtime2.jpg

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...