Jump to content

    1987 CONQUEST TSI TURBO 5 SPEED 42,899 original miles!!!

    Push
    By Push,
    ONLY 42,899 original miles!!!!!!! The engine and body our in great shape. Paint is a little faded, No rust new air dam comes with the car. I am near Chicago asking only $6000 obo...   http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y24/Pushpinder/010104010205010304200708268dfd3475a.jpg http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y24/Pushpinder/01021201031101040020070826577f1b92a.jpg http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y24/Pushpinder/01011101040401030820070826bc0a92f69.jpg http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y24/Pushpinder/0101

    89 Conquest Tsi SHP semi-partout

    TajMan
    By TajMan,
    Parting out some stuff out of my 89 Conquest Tsi with 152K miles.   -5-speed tranny - great condition, NO grinding gears, new slave cylinder included - $125 + shipping http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v608/TajMan/tranny.jpg (just cleaned outside with brake parts cleaner so it looks nice)   ^can crate tranny to ship freight -Exhaust (non-stock) - short pipe from DSM turbo down to bottom of car sold, rest of exhaust goes from there back 2" min. Good muffler & cat. - $200 + pickup/work out sh

    WTB: Triple Gaugepod

    SpEeD147
    By SpEeD147,
    I'm looking for either the triple gauge unit that goes where the climate control unit is or, i've seen a faceplate that fits the radio and 3 gauges below it. Looking for either of these, thanks!

    SOLD Factory Wheels - Excellent Condition

    greensboro89tsi
    By greensboro89tsi,
    I have a set of factory wheels for Conquest TSi/Starion. Excellent condition. Recently re-finished. Look like brand new! Front 16 x 7, Rear 16 x 8. Front rims come with new tires. No miles on tires at all! Rear rims do not have tires. I paid over $700 for the rims alone. I will sell the entire set with the tires for $600 (price includes shipping).   Sorry, will not sell separately and price is not negotiable.   Thanks.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...