Jump to content

    KDM 3" and Magnaflow

    jisleyjr
    By jisleyjr,
    Well my muffler finally arrived yesterday. I had put a 3"*DM system on the week before so i had been driving around without a muffler for a few days. As cool as straight exhaust sounds i am happy to have a muffler. It would have been tough to drive if i had a hangover.   The magnaflow is a 3" straight through. I called a local shop for a price and they quoted me 150, got it little cheaper on ebay. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...304658&rd=1   This thing really cleaned up the so

    WTB a bottom end

    Matt300ZXT
    By Matt300ZXT,
    I would like to purchase a bottom end for my Starion. I don't care if it's running or not, as long as the block isn't thrashed. I just want one with a good set of rods and crank, and no big dents or cracks in the oil pan. I'd prefer a non running one so I could get it cheaper. I'm in Chattanooga, TN and willing to drive a few hours away to get one, and wouldn't mind shipping one in if the price was right.   Mycarispurty@aol.com or PM me here please...thanks!

    83 hood...

    THI
    By THI,
    Need one for my newly purchased starion. If it's in mint condition then I'll take it off your hand for $1000. Please only perfect one for my 22K miles starion.   Thanks

    Flatty airdam side pieces

    Lunacy
    By Lunacy,
    After the side pieces of a 3 piece flatty airdam in good condition. PM me if ya can help out Cheers

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...