Jump to content

    87 quest injector's

    noles84
    By noles84,
    I really need injector's for my 87 quest please if neone can help me out ....thanxxx

    87 TSi dirt cheap in CO

    imzadi930
    By imzadi930,
    Well, getting a divorce. Have to sell my recently aquired 87 TSi widebody 5 speed. Its red with black leather.   It was fairly rough when I got it and didn't run. I've brought it back to life. It has a strong motor and stock 12A with negligible shaft play. I replaced the injector clips. The TB has been rebuilt. It still has hesitation under boost and idle issues. I can probably attribute those to boost leaks.   I've eliminated the ABS (properly). It has dents and needs a windshield and paint ev

    sold

    redrocketTSI
    By redrocketTSI,
    Bolt on horsepower. I also have a walbro 255 fuel pump to upgrade that fuel system to handle the 18g. amazing turbo, very streetable with lots of sauce up top too. asking $550. has ported compressor housing and polished outside. http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c365/garrett350/starionparts002.jpg

    SELL 5X TAILLIGHTS all for $80 usd shipped. pme

    bad2theBone
    By bad2theBone,
    hello all,   i have 5 taillights Conquest good shape.. im asking $80 bucks shipped.. i shipped anywhere in united states.. is ready on box ready to be shipped ..   asking $80 bucks for 5x conquest taillights good shape shipped anywhere in united states. pm me bb

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...