Jump to content

    PARTS FOR SALE: come pick them yourself! in RALEIGH, NC

    blakey2000
    By blakey2000,
    I have 4 cars....one 89 Fiji 5 speed SHP, one 88 black 5 speed SHP, and 2 87 black 5 speeds   -I want 83 turbo hood -3" exhaust - bigger turbo   we can trade or you can buy

    WANTED: 83 hood in trade for ANY parts you need

    blakey2000
    By blakey2000,
    I have 4 parts cars! blakeyatwork@yahoo.com

    Front Upper Strut Mounts MOG-K9694

    burge87conquest
    By burge87conquest,
    I have a pair of brand new front upper strut mounts for the starquests. They are Moog products, part # MOG-K9694.

    SILICONE HOSES, COUPLERS AND REDUCERS

    101PROPOSE
    By 101PROPOSE,
    hello members,   i am about to order 4 ply silicone couplers, reducers and hoses for mookeeh hardpipe kits. these will be better quality glossy looking finish couplers/reducers than the ones used to come with hardpipe kits.   if anyone is interested in different sizes such as 3", 2.75" and different shape etc..., please let me know.   i should be able to get real good prices as i am already getting whole bunch for mookeeh hardpipe kits.   thanks, 101   http://www.mookeeh.com/starquest/hose.jpg

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...