-
Images
- 22 replies
- 2243 views
- Add Reply
- 8 replies
- 1219 views
- Add Reply
- 19 replies
- 2177 views
- Add Reply
- 1 reply
- 517 views
- Add Reply
SOLD!!!!!!!!
By pyro_nate,
Hello selling my ur underdrive race pulley. long story but i ended up with two of these ultra rare pulleys. letting it go for 200 plus shipping. Let it go for the low low price of 150 plus shipping.
SDS Start values + New Magna PICS!
By Laodicea,
I need some people to give me all the values for start temps, idle value,...got it started today and it runs/dies when cold unless I make it pig rich with the knob it kinda idles on it's own. All maps would be nice...I have some for some former posts but none of the maps I asked for above. http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t18/gr8white1/DSC00500.jpg http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t18/gr8white1/DSC00497.jpg http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t18/gr8white1/DSC00491.jpg http://i156.photobuc
New Shock Inserts/ARE Wheels
By thealchemist12,
Hi all...few things for sale.. Location: Atlanta, Ga Mechanical rocker setup for sale: $25.00 plus shipping New Shock Absorbers: KYB Excel-G Part#: 365060 (2 front) $70.00 plus shipping 1G BOV's with T-pipe(have 2) uncrushed: $20.00 plus shipping ARE Wheels(pics later). Had them on my 89 for awhile then put the SHP wheels back on...needed some tires : SOLD Got a few more things...will post them later.. thealchemist12(milt)
ok back to a block?
By mxg,
need a block thought i had one but guy hasnt come through anyone got a good block. I dont really have to time to drive to get one so i will need it shipped unless your local. Just a bare block dont need anything else
