Jump to content

    Hood spacer mod

    starion1991
    By starion1991,
    I want to have the hot air vent out of the hood, kinda like a cowel hood...but here is my 10.00 dollar gettohfabolous substatute for a while   i went to home depot and got bolts and washers, put washers between the hood hingens and the hood, slid a bolt throuhg and got this getto fabolous result...not bad     http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/1295/starionhood1jr8.jpg       http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/5849/starionhood2gz4.jpg       http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/8099/starionhood3zr6.jp

    nice 12a

    brattesani
    By brattesani,
    i need a COMPLETE nice 12a from an intercooled car. price shipped to northern cali??

    89 conquest parts car

    sidewayscustoms
    By sidewayscustoms,
    89 conquest parts car black int. will ship new unused head w/jet valves. i live in the denver area have complete car minus sunroof ,both fenders ,lower front spolier ,steering box ,hood ,rear lights and windsheild. I don't know if the ant. is stock does not go up and down. everything works. The car was running before the motor came out. Email me at sidewayscustoms@aol.com or call mark at 3035185449 will return calls asap email might take awhile.

    1987 Conquest TSI for Sale in Pittsburgh Area

    barrsummit
    By barrsummit,
    I picked it up from a friend back in April. I had high expectations to build it up and make it a project car, but I changed my mind since we have decided to move next spring. Car runs well, is inspected in PA, and should be fine to travel anywhere. Plastic is a bit faded, but all other paint cleaned up nice. I need to get $1900 out of her. Working on images now.       - 2.6 Liter turbo intercooled Engine - 8 PSI boost - Rear Tires 85% tread - Front Tires 65% tread - All Leather interior in

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...