Jump to content

    kdm chrome ahp

    gtxthunder
    By gtxthunder,
    *DM chrome ahp for sale. Comes with black couplers/clamps. $100.

    Hawk contact info needed

    mstieg
    By mstieg,
    I need the website link or phone contact info for Hawk as my ECU needs to be sent over there to be checked out.   I've tried unsuccessfully to find their website and lost the link when my laptop went down from a virus.   Thanks in advance.

    WTB shifter

    Matt300ZXT
    By Matt300ZXT,
    I prefer Stedebani, but if it's another brand that's fine. My Starion needs one and I want to start getting the interior put back together first off. Let me know what you've got and a price.

    WTB: Car Cover

    GCNTSi
    By GCNTSi,
    Anyone have a nice cover that won't blow off the car. Or know where to get a good new one?   Thanks, GCN.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...