if you would move outta the USA

Tman

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (S.M.B @ Aug 13 2009, 06:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
sweeden...girls to guys ratio is 8:1 and there more likely to put out on the first date according to manswers lol

Manswers don't be tellin no lies! :hmm3grin2orange: Yeah, Sweden....if the wife ever leaves me, I'd go there :hmm3grin2orange:

QUOTE (S.M.B @ Aug 13 2009, 06:05 PM)
sweeden...girls to guys ratio is 8:1 and there more likely to put out on the first date according to manswers lol

gender ratio:

at birth: 1.06 male(s)/female

under 15 years: 1.06 male(s)/female

15–64 years: 1.03 male(s)/female

65 years and over: 0.79 male(s)/female

total population: 0.98 male(s)/female (As of 2009[update] est.)

Men out number women untill you get into the 60's

Sorry :confused0024:

Australia has spiders large enough to eat small children, that's a deal killer for me.

Turborusty

nah mate our spiders are tiny so you dont see them when they bite you. australia has the privilage of have the deadliest snakes and spiders in the world.. f**k get me outta here.

• 4 months later...

Klube just moved to Panama! I don't know if he is liking it much. He took his car and is very worried it will get dented up. Only because every car there is dented up! That is how they drive down there.

I've been a lot of places, but I like Colorado for now until the Governor totally screws it up. He is on the worst bad decision rampage of any Governor we have ever had. No one could be this stupid, so I am just further convinced he is being forced by the special interest with all the money, like all politicians are today.

The Quest has a Panamanian plate, I have a Panamanian drivers license and I'm mastering the art of the no-eye-contact-merge-bluff. Traffic is standstill most of the day - what takes 10 minutes in the off hours is an hour in the rush. Right of way is more a matter of attitude than a rule of the road, but then that's a learned skill also.

I haven't met any tuners or classic / custom owners yet, but they must have some alternative to the fact that there is only 3rd party insurance on vehicles over 3 years old - no collision or comprehensive. And I'm not sure how it works anyway - if I'm liable for the accident if it only covers the other guy's injuries or car damage, too. At $125 for a year's required coverage there's not much to ask about. But there's Porsches, Benz', Aston Martin, plenty of hi buck SUVs and older 'vettes & crustangs - so there must be something. More interesting is that you CAN NOT move the cars after they've bumped until the police arrive - unless you're both going to call the damage fine and drive off (no injuries, obviously). First to move their car is automatically liable otherwise. So, yes, the traffic CAN be worse. It was also for good reason that I was concerned about my horn not working. Like drums in the jungle or telegraphs in the old west, the horn is key to communicating on these streets - whether it's "I'll run your a** down" or "Here, I'll let you finally get off that parking lot..."

I don't have to commute - good thing. Throughout the central city taxis are flat rate $1.50 so there's alternatives. The currency is Balboas = exactly to a dollar so no changing money and you can drink water from the tap throughout the country. Panamanians go to Costa Rica & forget and get just as sick as a gringo.

The dental crowns I need cost $1,200 in the states. My dentist speaks perfect English, trained in the US - $600.

I'm 10 minutes from the Pacific shore, an hour from the Caribbean. The 1st week of December it was like someone hit the kill switch on the rainy season - it barely rains once a week compared to daily. The day after Solstice I'm under the hood of the Quest in a tank top & swimsuit, I'm writing this at 7:30 PM and it's 79 F / 45% humidity.

Push Up bras seem to be mandatory - women in offices wear grey jacket & skirt suits - still the blouse is open 2 buttons down. Casual dress is a uniform of cleavage exposure over painted on jeans and spike heels and the mixture of features (think the best of every racial type body parts around the globe mixed in a blender and poured out in previously unimagined combinations) is a total distraction - and Pamanian guys STARE - so there's not much reaction to the comparative ogling a gringo does... The only complaint I've got is the chronic whiplash pain from the double takes I'm doing....

Apparently NO StarQuests were imported directly into Panama - 20 years on it's hard to know for sure - but the car draws probably 50% more attention than elsewhere...

The afternoon I determined my horn relay was bad, a couple of the local guys had stopped to look over the car & ask questions. I still haven't found the equivalent of Pep Boys so I was asking for a recommendation on where to get the replacement and half way through the directions (complicated by my my beginner's Spanish) to a store the guy just up and decides to go see if he could get it for me...

I'm liking it OK.

Edited by Klube

That's pretty cool...the chicks I mean! But, I know what you talking about. My friends visit El Salvador now and then, going back "home" for latinos is like our version of going to Las Vegas! They live it up.

and yes, Panama women are smoking hot. I'm sure you've got some untold stories.

<!--quoteo(post=933013:date=Aug 13 2009, 05:21 PM:name=Chad)-->

QUOTE (Chad @ Aug 13 2009, 05:21 PM)
<!--quotec-->Nah, they snuck over here during the last ice age.<!--QuoteEnd-->
<!--QuoteEEnd-->

Yeah, came over and stole all the good mastodon, can't even get mastodon anymore because they screwed it up so bad. Pricks.

LMAO... Mastodon...

I'd go somewhere in Asia, got contacts over there... enough to take over a small chunk.

Korea, Philippines... not Japan though, they're a tough crowd and too spendy!!

-Robert

The Quest has a Panamanian plate, I have a Panamanian drivers license and I'm mastering the art of the no-eye-contact-merge-bluff. Traffic is standstill most of the day - what takes 10 minutes in the off hours is an hour in the rush. Right of way is more a matter of attitude than a rule of the road, but then that's a learned skill also.

I haven't met any tuners or classic / custom owners yet, but they must have some alternative to the fact that there is only 3rd party insurance on vehicles over 3 years old - no collision or comprehensive. And I'm not sure how it works anyway - if I'm liable for the accident if it only covers the other guy's injuries or car damage, too. At $125 for a year's required coverage there's not much to ask about. But there's Porsches, Benz', Aston Martin, plenty of hi buck SUVs and older 'vettes & crustangs - so there must be something. More interesting is that you CAN NOT move the cars after they've bumped until the police arrive - unless you're both going to call the damage fine and drive off (no injuries, obviously). First to move their car is automatically liable otherwise. So, yes, the traffic CAN be worse. It was also for good reason that I was concerned about my horn not working. Like drums in the jungle or telegraphs in the old west, the horn is key to communicating on these streets - whether it's "I'll run your a** down" or "Here, I'll let you finally get off that parking lot..."

I don't have to commute - good thing. Throughout the central city taxis are flat rate $1.50 so there's alternatives. The currency is Balboas = exactly to a dollar so no changing money and you can drink water from the tap throughout the country. Panamanians go to Costa Rica & forget and get just as sick as a gringo.

The dental crowns I need cost $1,200 in the states. My dentist speaks perfect English, trained in the US - $600.

I'm 10 minutes from the Pacific shore, an hour from the Caribbean. The 1st week of December it was like someone hit the kill switch on the rainy season - it barely rains once a week compared to daily. The day after Solstice I'm under the hood of the Quest in a tank top & swimsuit, I'm writing this at 7:30 PM and it's 79 F / 45% humidity.

Push Up bras seem to be mandatory - women in offices wear grey jacket & skirt suits - still the blouse is open 2 buttons down. Casual dress is a uniform of cleavage exposure over painted on jeans and spike heels and the mixture of features (think the best of every racial type body parts around the globe mixed in a blender and poured out in previously unimagined combinations) is a total distraction - and Pamanian guys STARE - so there's not much reaction to the comparative ogling a gringo does... The only complaint I've got is the chronic whiplash pain from the double takes I'm doing....

Apparently NO StarQuests were imported directly into Panama - 20 years on it's hard to know for sure - but the car draws probably 50% more attention than elsewhere...

The afternoon I determined my horn relay was bad, a couple of the local guys had stopped to look over the car & ask questions. I still haven't found the equivalent of Pep Boys so I was asking for a recommendation on where to get the replacement and half way through the directions (complicated by my my beginner's Spanish) to a store the guy just up and decides to go see if he could get it for me...

I'm liking it OK.

pics of the chics or it aint true.

im thinking western europe. i need some small under developed country where they dont know about air conditioning and ice cubes, so i can go there and import stuff and get rich easy then sit back and be the next hugh hefner.

Australia has spiders large enough to eat small children, that's a deal killer for me.

Amen Brother! I can't deal with that either! Hell even the spiders a few states south of me are too much for this guy.

I love the USA but I have been told Italy is nice?

I'm just going to go to the cabin in Wyoming and call it Daryland and snipe anyone who tries to get in...... Till Obama bombs my arse. Anyone say Ruby Ridge?

Prolly Mexico since they are all here. I coould live off Corona and tequila.