My Black 86 Starion - Fastest of them all!!

Komeuppance

or are you saying you didnt use clone stamp (i have no idea what that is btw)

It's a tool in Photoshop that allows you to sample a small area of the graphic and you can copy and "paint" it elsewhere (works well for reflections and textures)... it's very helpful in covering up blemishes on Playboy centerfolds and "Boom sticks" on moving Starion photos. :)

-N8

86's don't need camera booms photoshopped out of the picture, they're just so fast. LOL...

I used paintshop pro 9 (VERY old), it doesn't have that fancy bloatoshop tool, but I know how to work the program well enough. It did involve something similar with cloning, but it was more complex with layering to get the shading correct. I'm definitely no artist lol, it did take a while and I was getting impatient... plus having some dumb neighbor kill the power for the whole hood wasn't helpful in having to start halfway over (kaboom!! wonder what they plugged in lol). I know enough to get myself into trouble... speaking from experience.

I am definitely an amateur, never had the fancy equipment to borrow until now. This time was a Nikon d5000, still have my friend's Canon 50d... but he wouldn't appreciate it being on a boom lol, maybe someday I'll get to borrow the 7d. I am a big fan of photography, and film... without the huge egos most of the snobby fancy pants have. I'm just a regular pants. I enjoy trying new techniques and learning new things, plus fabricating tools like camera booms is fun for me. I guess you could call it my creative outlet. Used to be writing... that actually got me quite a few girls lol. I try to express what my eye sees when I look at certain scene, although capturing and conveying a point of view setting a certain "mood" is difficult. It is the challenge I chase. PLENTY of crap shots LOL, good thing for digital.

Glad you guys liked the photo!!

-Robert

Thanks guys!!

Drivers front corner has the reflection of the sun or something. Reminds me of some HDR shots i have. Look cool, also looks like there is a fire under the hood.

It was a street lamp, but I don't see it anymore... lol...

I increased the resolution of the photo (1680x1050 compatible). Since some mentioned desktop wallpapers, something I never even considered before with my other pics.

-Robert

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I wish my car ran ran that fast. Hell I just wish my car ran.

Does anyone have for sale or happen to know where i can find a fusible link harness for my 86 conquest?

i've attached a picture . let me know please as soon as you can its the last part i need to get my car

running. I need the harness that is on the top right in the picture.

thanks

Ronn

post-7728-0-30191500-1385234263_thumb.jpg