Crazy idea...raffle off my 4g64 car! Opinions please...

Pr4mnceMan

Interesting, I would think a "third party" whether it's your wife/significant other did the drawing with no sleeves, showed the empty hand before drawing, and did it all on video, it would be totally acceptible.

I was thinking the same thing. As long as it's kosher, and who ever is pulling the ticket would have to be filmed doing it, and can not have a ticket in the pot. If they won, even though it would be legit, it would frazzle the heck out of everyone for months.

I just heard a story tonight about a guy who DID raffle his house with approval from whatever board but got busted anyway because a news crew alerted local cops. He is suing cause they ruined his deal and I don't blame him.

ok just for :) & giggles lets say you only sell 1100 tickets what then , or only 50

it'd be just short of imposible to sell 1500 tickets on this site alone

Psst, shelby, did the dog hide your bi-focals again? Only 150 tickets my friend :)

Psst, shelby, did the dog hide your bi-focals again? Only 150 tickets my friend :)

dam your right boy did i read that too quickly , but i will still stand by the coment that it'd be nearly imposible to do , and if you did sell 150 tickets they'd be 149 realy piss'd off dudes he he

Start now and draw the name at PF'09...duh. :biggrinumbrella1:

Make sure you put "must be present to win" on them......It would be the biggest PF meet, and possibly biggest meet ever. We could all run the "Dragon" together.

Jimmy

Make sure you put "must be present to win" on them......It would be the biggest PF meet, and possibly biggest meet ever. We could all run the "Dragon" together.

Jimmy

Yeah, that'd be a good idea.. Whoever wins can take there new car on the tail.

What if you were "Selling Keys" ? Get a pile of junk keys and put 149 junk keys and 1 real key? The person with the right key get a free title??????? Then were not raffeling you are just selling keys. Just trying to help plus I would love a shot at a beautiful specimen Edited by jszucs

What if you were "Selling Keys" ? Get a pile of junk keys and put 149 junk keys and 1 real key? The person with the right key get a free title??????? Then were not raffeling you are just selling keys. Just trying to help plus I would love a shot at a beautiful specimen

Uhhh...same thing. Tickets or keys. It's still a raffle.

What if you were "Selling Keys" ? Get a pile of junk keys and put 149 junk keys and 1 real key? The person with the right key get a free title??????? Then were not raffeling you are just selling keys. Just trying to help plus I would love a shot at a beautiful specimen

With our keys, I'd guess that at least 25 out of 150 would start the car :eek1bluegreen: What a mess that would be.

Jimmy