Wow.. G/F cheating on me.

BlowinUp54B's

So my girl friend has been staying with me most nights for the past month or so, and for the past 2 weeks she has been carpooling with a male co-worker. At first I didn't mind because he civic whines and makes horrible sounds, but it seems they have become a little bit more than friends. You know the scenario, the phone calls that hang up, she starts wearing nice clothes to work and talking about him all the time then abruptly stops leaving an uncomfortable silence.

If I'm out in the garage when she gets home (usually after midnight) he just drops her off and leaves, but if the lights are off in the garage and I'm in the house (they think Im sleeping) they sit out in the car for like twenty minutes.

I asked her once what they were doing, and she said "Just talking" ....whatever. So last night I decided to see whats really going on out there. So I leave the garage door open, and turn off all the lights. About the time she usually gets home, I go out in the garage and wait.. A few minutes later, his car pulls into my driveway, and Im hiding behind my Quest. When his headlights shine through my garage and onto the car, I see something that I just couldn't believe. The front camber is severely wearing my front tires. Now i have to get camber plates. Should I get the Cusco camber plates or the Race Comp Engineering ones?

I was going to call troll without even reading it.

This type of thread never comes up on this board, therefore it couldn't have been real.

and then he noticed a silver starion parked on the street in Seinfeld.

if it makes you feel any better my Starion is a floozy. I caught it with a 16/17yr old girl with her tongue all over it.

Literally. :lol:

I say Cusco though ( LOL )

Edited by Fanta

if it makes you feel any better my Starion is a floozy. I caught it with a 16/17yr old girl with her tongue all over it.

Literally. :lol:

I say Cusco though ( LOL )

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/d/d5/Pedobear.png

PICS. I DEMAND THEM.

Edited by Mazarin