TONS OF PARTS IN TEXAS

thetexan88

Hey dave.....glad to hear your back on line and percolating........I erred in installing a ignitor in the dist.....I had no idea it was for a caravan ignition, until after I put it in.......long story short I pitched the frame and need to replace it. Also the resistor at the coil....long skinny about 1/2" with white wires...mine tests out of range....probably because I reversed polarity in my checks...maybe you would need a new dist. ignitor..lol..give me a pm and let me know if u can get this out quick...still ironing on this thing and like to think I'm about done.

• 4 weeks later...

Galveztsi,

I'm sorry but I don't have any doors right now but I do have the fenders. I'll send you a PM.

jtmuncher,

I don't have one right now but I sent you a lead for one. If he doesn't have what you need let me know and I'll see if I can help.

:D :D :D Keep the PMs & Emails Coming :D :D :D

:) Thanks again, David Springer

• 1 month later...

hey David, you don't happen to have a good condition Super 16g or 18g turbo for our stock manifolds do you? or a chrome intercooler hard pipe that goes around the air filter? or possibly some stainless steel lines? looking for an abs delete line, and all of the turbo water and oil feed and return lines if possible. If you come across any of these I'd appreciate it man!

Thanks, Drake

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Everybody,

:D I'M BACK :D

I would like to apologize to everyone who has asked me for parts and help since August 12th. My mom passed away on August 13th and I haven't felt like doing too much since then. I got out of my normal routine pretty bad. I have not been here for more than a minute or two, a few times since then. I'm working on getting back in the game here and I will do what I can to help you if you need anything. I will be here.

Guys above,

I'll send you a PM if I have what you've asked for. I'll take care of you right away if you still need it.

:D :D Keep the PMs & Emails Coming :D :D

I WILL ANSWER

:) Thanks, David Springer

since it is 60 pages long, I doubt you have them but do you have a passenger side fog lamp in good condition? a black interior drivers side seat belt anchor plug, the cosmetic piece that fits over the torq bolt for the drivers side mouse? also could use a new maf plug cut that I can repin and a clip for the air cleaner box. Please let me know what you have left if anything, thanks and sorry to hear about your the loss of your mom.

jt,

I know I don't have the gas tank and sending unit. I know I do have a ignition with keys. I also have the complete lock set that go with it if you wan the complete set. I have the calipers. I will need to check on the front rotors. I'll look tonight when I get home and I'll send you a PM.

importwarrior,

Are you needing the actual C pillar or the covers?

:) Thanks, David Springer

• Like 1