NDD Motorsports Subframes

GoldStar

29 minutes ago, tux said:

I checked today, they said I can still expect them this week.  Not sure how since today is Thursday and they haven't shipped yet 

I'll definitely be waiting till your kit arrives before I order mine. Apparently they will have 1 or 2 extra kits available from this batch they are currently producing 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/24/2023 at 10:52 AM, tux said:

Well I'm over 6 months. 

I'll be initiating a charge back as soon as I return to the country.

I'd say that's more than fair. You exercised far more patience than I ever would have in your shoes. The messed up part is that they are still taking orders as if everything is going out in a timely fashion. 

41 minutes ago, TexasQuest said:

This is a shame to hear. They looked like a very promising company.

That's why I ordered in the first place.  I wasn't expecting to receive the same treatment from them as I did from revolution brake.

Especially considering I told them about my experience with Revolution brake and  was done with them after not receiving anything but excuses then being ghosted for 6 months 

• Sad 1

• 1 month later...

Any update on this?, was really considering some of their products but it seems they just sell promises and excuses 

For me, I ended up personally reaching out to them a few times, but I eventually got the bushings (and some extras) I needed from them to finish the control arms:
Axr9jHs.jpg

Here's a closer pic I took of the spares for reference; they're the larger of the two sizes I got:
1AYzWyL.png

Unfortunately for me, I won't be able to test out these control arms for a long while. After pulling the pan to investigate an intermittent oil pressure issue, I found out why the previous owner used so much RTV on the pan gasket; my crankcase pressure was too high and blew out the seal the next time I got into boost. I decided at that point it's officially time to really start digging into my quest. Currently getting the pieces together to pull the engine & trans to rebuild them while I look for a shop that is willing to do a ground-up repaint on something of this vintage.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 860QuestTuner said:

Any update on this?, was really considering some of their products but it seems they just sell promises and excuses 

Nope just promises of soon and excuses as to why it hasn't shipped.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
9 hours ago, tux said:

Good luck. I'd take a look at the reviews on Google.

It looks like no.

I can say I never did.

Thanks. 

DId you dispute the charge with your service provider?

I did look. I also talked with him at length, I own an auto rodsteration business and understand delays.. I asked when stuff would ship, he said before Christmas.  So I placed the order.

If it doesn't ship by then, I will cancel the order. 

12 minutes ago, tux said:

Unless he said Christmas 2025, I wouldn't believe it

I understand where you are. I saw that you did a chargeback.  If I have to, I will as well. 

I understand what they went through as well.  I hope they're through it.  As I really don't want to build my own stuff, but I can if I need to.  I need the clearance for my headers and the steering advantages a rack gives. 

I am also most of the way there, can't post the photo, so here's an album: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=BlueRibbonAutoRestoration&set=a.876985267343419

Edited by Grendel

1 hour ago, RB25SQ said:

Glad I found this thread so i know I'm not the only one in the dark on these. Ordered a front subframe April 10th 2023 and haven’t heard anything yet unfortunately. 🙃

Have you contracted him?

I ordered a sub frame, control arms and a rack. 

24 minutes ago, Grendel said:

Have you contracted him?

I ordered a sub frame, control arms and a rack. 

I’ve contacted them a couple times for updates using a couple different methods. I try to be patient and understanding but its hard especially when I'm just excited for cool parts

I don't want to throw them under the bus but last time i contacted them 5 months ago he said he would check on it and never got back to me, i didn't follow up either though, busy summer. I've contacted them again recently and may try again if i don’ hear back soon