Some of you guys have asked for them...

That is not gonna happen, not ever

I second that! No homo, but I would dig a high jinx calendar with some of us weirdos posing on their cars!

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll252/Project88Starion/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-04/20150421_074106_zps2kqvty2p.jpg

• Like 1

Fellas?? I could invision Sotty on his car... in his kilt... on a windy day :lol:

actually this was done a few years ago , ScottyDont took the pics , kilt up to my chin on a 83 hood

Haha^ I've always wanted to make a car magazine with guys posing on the cars instead of women lol

Give me a banana hammock and Im down. Just dont get blinded by my pasty white thighs.

Edited by Turbo Cary

Well, fijigirl88... Welcome to the club. Lol. Seems as though you have made an "impression?"

Good looking car young lady, and respect to the fella that is helping you along with it. Fiji FTMFW.

BC_99

• Like 1

hey might as well do this for your brakes if you can.

these are the 2 Ebrake cables from the caliper to the parking brake bracket in the center console

the 1 is from the parking brake handle to the bracket the 2 rear cables mount to under the center console.

go to Rockauto.com and click the part number search tab.

then paste in the part number.

Quantity 1 = RAYBESTOS Part # BC93430

BC93430-1__ra_p.jpg

Quantity 2 = RAYBESTOS Part # BC93359

BC93359-1__ra_p.jpg

wt.... guys? This thread was scootin along nicely, and then nothing? How about some enthusiasm for a member of the other gender that shows an interest in our passion? I think I remember seeing someone mention bikini shots??? So gents, go get them nanner hammocks stuffed with yer rolled up gym socks, and post em up. Scotty, get yer kilt all breezed up and ready. Harry get to waxin up that purdy man made leg and snap some shots. Give this young gal some motivation to take some daytime photos of this new to her Fiji.

Let's see some daytime shots of that Fiji, ehh gal? Bikinis are optional. ;)

BC_99

Yes I support any and all newcomers to the SQC community but let's not put any undue pressure on her.

Daytime shots are all we want to see... Of the car... to be clear... :)

This reminds me when I played high school football and we had 1 female player, kicker. The guys would pat her behind to congratulate her... even when she wasn't playing! You guys are like a bunch of high schoolers. Lol

Nice Fiji by the way. Original paint? Repaint? Still looks shiny.

Nice Fiji whip, I like the wheels on it. Props for posting pics of yourself, I think you're bringing the creepers out though! Some of you guys need to spend a hour on 4chan's adult gif board lol.

Gee I hope that "of the car... to be clear" doesnt put me in a "creepers" catagory...

I just wanna see the car in the sun light

Let me see what I can do!

wt.... guys? This thread was scootin along nicely, and then nothing? How about some enthusiasm for a member of the other gender that shows an interest in our passion? I think I remember seeing someone mention bikini shots??? So gents, go get them nanner hammocks stuffed with yer rolled up gym socks, and post em up. Scotty, get yer kilt all breezed up and ready. Harry get to waxin up that purdy man made leg and snap some shots. Give this young gal some motivation to take some daytime photos of this new to her Fiji.

Let's see some daytime shots of that Fiji, ehh gal? Bikinis are optional. ;)

BC_99

I might have to steal a pair of the Mrs. lingerie. :ph34r: