Traffic Tickets, Licence, Registration, Insurance and Smog Tests Are All Scams

ucw458

I'd love to have enough free time to bother with stuff like this, but it's just easier to comply and keep people off my back. When I miss a day of work it's a leave day I could have spent with my family, so it's priceless. More power to those of you who have time for it.

Now that I've survived a few months of M3 ownership without a ticket I'm starting to get a little pissy about speed traps. I don't feel like cops have probable cause to shoot their radar gun at me and just "check" whether I'm breaking the law or not. I'm guessing that's why they have to post signs that say "speed checked by radar", so that you "knowingly" operated your car there and were warned.

Any of your research reveal anything about that, UCW?

I'd love to have enough free time to bother with stuff like this, but it's just easier to comply and keep people off my back. When I miss a day of work it's a leave day I could have spent with my family, so it's priceless. More power to those of you who have time for it.

Now that I've survived a few months of M3 ownership without a ticket I'm starting to get a little pissy about speed traps. I don't feel like cops have probable cause to shoot their radar gun at me and just "check" whether I'm breaking the law or not. I'm guessing that's why they have to post signs that say "speed checked by radar", so that you "knowingly" operated your car there and were warned.

Any of your research reveal anything about that, UCW?

I haven't found anything about that yet. But my guess would be it's kinda hard to stop them from pointing the radar at you. Kinda like you can't stop them from looking in your direction. IDK if there's a legal way to prevent them from doing so. But if you got a ticket for speeding and didn't crash into anything you could fight it based on standing. In my opinion they would be hard pressed to justify 10-15 mph over the limit was endangering people. Something like 50+ over the limit for example could be viewed as reckless endangerment or reckless driving. Both of which are misdemeanors that can include jail time. I'm unsure how someone could fight that.

I'll agree that if my world suddenly turned upside down and I found myself on every wrong side of the law this stuff might be useful. But it's generally so much easier to have my fun while staying as cool as possible. Yeah I got a 73 in a 55 a few months back, but I broke my own rule and so deserved it. I can smell the speed trap but on this day I got focused on the wrong thing and just blew thru it, oblivious.

I saw more than my share of trouble as a youngster so while I still live somewhat on the edge, I know my limits and try to keep within them.

I fought the law ... And the law won :(

Lol yeah, that's most often the case. The system is set up so the average Joe does not win.

I've fought tickets before, parking and moving violations. Have won some, have lost most. The worse part is losing when you know with out a doubt your innocent.

I won my last ticket earlier this year. I wad so happy, saved me nearly $600! Tickets California are just insanely expensive.

Back in 08 I had about 25+ toll violations, a reckless driving, and two driving on suspended tickets in Florida. I didnt know in Florida you have to check in before court so they can put you on the docket.

I went to court for all my tickets but they never called my name (i didnt check in) so I left. A year goes by where I think everything is ok when I got pulled over and received my second DWS ticket. The cop was cool about it and didnt arrest me. I had to have someone come get my car though.

Anyways now that I learned about the check in process I went back to court. Pled not guilty and the judge said "Mr Guy you are facing up to 5 years for all the violations" I said "It's cool I got this."

My arrainment was the following week. While waiting for it outside the court room a person came out and said the following cases are dropped which included my name. They dropped all the charges! I guess waiting a year and pleading not guilty helped cause the cop would have had to get his paperwork, try and remember who I was, show up to court, etc.

Sometimes it is good to fight a ticket. They expect most people to just take what they give them.

Fl. Is a different animal for sure. In 2012 I had to fight a DUI and won thank god.

Was looking at 5 years in prison.

They lost the video tape after they tazered and beat the shizz out of me.

I didn't proceed to sue them afterwards. I should had. But was so happy to be free.

It took a year and 3 months to finally get to the trial.

My advice..never get involved in the judicial system in FL. They like to hold on to you for along time.

Fl. Is a different animal for sure. In 2012 I had to fight a DUI and won thank god.

Was looking at 5 years in prison.

WOW. Possible 5 years for a DUI? I see they also like to taze and beat you like they do up here in NJ though.

CLICK ME...vvv

Edited by Fuze

WOW. Possible 5 years for a DUI? I see they also like to taze and beat you like they do up here in NJ tho

Hell I lived 3 blocks from UCF when that guy got tazed and screamed "dont taze me bro!" Cops were all over the place on that.

But on a Friday or Saturday night around 11-1 you'll see drunk drivers swerving all over with no cop in sight.

• Like 1

i hope you realize ucw the only way you can get away with this thing your trying to do is if you never signed the government contract. thus being whats called a sovereign citizen.

im no expert on what exactly qualifys you as one but i did meet a handful of actual sovereign citizens in orgeon while i lived there for 12 months last year.

based on what they have told me and the little research i have done (almost none at all). i do know this. when you are born at a hospital and they take your feet/hand prints give you a birth certificate an social security number you have un wittingly sign a contract with our government that you will be a law abiding citizen of all of its ideas and policy's

the only way to not be apart of this is to be born at home in secret and be raised to an adult in this country. which would be very hard you cant get a dl a normal taxable job to show income. you cant go to a public school or receive any type of help from the government in anyway they dont know you are in existance

but this is the whole benefit of it all and when exactly you receive the rights these real america free citizens have im not sure of, but at some point the government pretty much cant touch you unless you break a marshal law. aka (murder,violent crime,etc...etc.). thus exempting you from general bullstinky laws the government has set in place for its "free americans" aka (work slaves that are stuck in a closed loop or pro creating and working for generation after generation...enslaving people under a huge cloak...etc)

now mind you the reason i know these thigs are facts and the reason you ucw are trying to be what you have seen on youtube and sparked the idea of what cops call "roadside lawyer punks" that have dl's... aka (signed up to be a" american slave" at birth) is because people like this actually exist and i have met them. the first one i ever saw was in cave junction oregon..you can look it up zip is 97523 blah blah..the guy was driving a unimog and look like you average southern oregon person

the unimog had a temporary lookin tag on the window that said sovereign citizen of oregon on it. i got to talking to the guy and basically he brought me up to date with this whole idea thats going on that the government is trying to stop...its a silent war not put on media basically... the idea is that everybody needs to stop going to the fu*%^&^^ hospital and having their kids and signing the contract of slavery without even knowing it!!! further screwing future generation it to what one day be a police state nation

im not sure when or how but at some point in your your life you can do paper work that pretty much gives you rights like a native american but different if you qualify to actually be a sovereign citizen. there fore your are exempt by general laws such as its a privalage to drive not a right

all of us has had dl's so we do not qualify and if you try to pull that bs in court they will throw you in jail if you cant buy your way out. if you have a identity in this country you are screwed in court when your a broke mofo

basically if everyone suddenly didn't get birth certificate for their child which is said to be illegal so people think they have to do which is because of a few generations of setting people up for a life of work by goin to school for 8 hours a lunch brake and so on aka ( they have done it everyone is blind of whats actually going on). they government would loose its strong hold on us and loose the silent war of slowly stripping people with contracts aka (birth certificates, finger prints in elementary school, all of the bs police crap) of their said rights and making them into slaves while being completely oblivious and conforming by being being born in to it.

it could all be bs but like i said i met the one guy and then over the course of my time in oregon i met a few more by spotting their special tags and they have told me the same thing pretty much. so i do believe thats whats going on and it makes since that if you dont conform they lock you up for good to rot and they dont want people to not go to the hospital and have their child. im about to have my son any day now and we are having a water birth outside the hospital. but we have went to the hospital early on and the government has record of us expecting a child so i cannot raise a sovereign citizen now. and the hospital was very very against us having an un monitored birth. which confirms the want to strip the child of the only chance to slip out of their control by not getting a birth certificate then and there makes since

Edited by twojayzeestarion

WOW. Possible 5 years for a DUI? I see they also like to taze and beat you like they do up here in NJ though.

CLICK ME...vvv

Woulda been second one with in 5 years.. 3rd one in all. Needless to say I've grown out of the drinking stage of my life.

As far as your rights go.. You basically have none. Only way to get some rights is to sit in jail waiting for your trial day and you must be able to talk a jury into seeing the situation your way. Other wise have fun fighting the system. Your gonna be on probation at the very least . Lawyer fees . It all adds up. Mean while you can't drive.

i hope you realize ucw the only way you can get away with this thing your trying to do is if you never signed the government contract. thus being whats called a sovereign citizen.

im no expert on what exactly qualifys you as one but i did meet a handful of actual sovereign citizens in orgeon while i lived there for 12 months last year.

You're on point about how the system has us enslaved, but sovereign citizen or no, unless they live in caves without phones and without bank accounts, they are on the grid and being watched just like everybody else. If push came to shove, courts would negate their claim to sovereignty. Even worse, if they don't exist on paper then the government isn't obligated to grant them any civil rights. (Not like they aren't doing the exact same thing to US citizens too.)