What our cars have that new cars don't ?????

88351wtsi

Well style and rwd but some still have that..... Ashtrays we own 5 seater cars with 2 ashtrays. So has anyone made a dual gauge insert in place of the front dash ashtray yet? That would be a nice thing to have. Just slide it in to the stock location and run wires for a couple gauges. Anyone willing to try this or seen it done already? Edited by 88351wtsi

last one i will post http://img253.images...1/gaugepod1.jpg

so the guys that make all the great stuff can someone make one of these for our cars?

To answer your question, yes. There was a group buy once upon a time for a plate that had 3 sections angled towards the driver for 3 gauges, that would go where the AC controls went. You would relocate the AC controls down below to the center console.

ok sorry for confusion. no we have only 2 ashtrays but we have a 5 passenger car. It's just funny because today it would only be a 4 passenger car. I don't need an ashtray and didn't want to relocate the a/c controls. just thought it would be nice to replace the dash ashtray with a 2 gauge pod. Hope that clears things up. I should have read over it better. Was just brain storming and that is what came out. No wonder it was so cloudy and confusing. Edited by 88351wtsi

I'd like to see a picture of a SQ with five people in it. (and no the hatch doesn't count).

Back in High School, I had 6 people in my red Quest, me and 5 passengers. 2 up front and 4 in the back seat! I had my front seat slid up so far, it was very hard to drive, at least we only drove 2 miles like that to drop the first guy off at his home.