3d Printing stuffs.

nixon1237

i have 4 3d printers and will be willing to print stuff if supplied with files. .stl, .obj ect... all parts can be chemically smoothed. i print in high quality ABS. i am personally looking for someone to design a cup holder insert to go in my coin tray. I am currently limited to 7.8 x 7.8 x 7.8 build volume but if something is larger it can be sectioned and chemically bonded.

• 2 weeks later...

1/10 SCALE OEM LOOK starion wheels

Can't believe I didn't think of that. I could use a set for my little guy. Could probably start out scanning a blank 10mm offset wheel and cut the holes in the modelling program.

Speaking of 3d printing in Knoxville I can give you the guys number if you want to. He is a full scale 3d printer not a personal friend of mine just someone I met and he did a amazing job. First made a prototype of the tps nipple gave it to me to make sure it worked I did have to shave some off but no big deal there. After he knew I was happy he made the other 10 out of a more quality material it did cost me like 110$ but heck thats 10 a peice there abouts. BTW these sit on my desk if someone wants one I can help them out on the tps nipples I know they break mine did I will ship you one for free as they fit in envelope just to help you guys out but like I said you will have to adjust your tpss out to work. He said he can do most anything you can imagine and if he cant he knows someone who can he also does shipping. Something I learned about 3d printer companies is that if your not spending 1000$ they usualy wont mess with you!!!

^^^ Yeah as far as compaines go, they are usually set up for commercial prototyping and have big $$$ invested in those printers. The rest of us use the cheaper ones that are not exactly commercial quality.

There's a good documentary on this on Netflix now called Print the Legend