Moderators

IntercooledFlatty

Scotty,

He took pics of meat he felt was left uncooled for too long and wanted money to not send it to the news and FDA. What a dumba**.

Jimmy

.....and yes I used profanity because he deserves it...sorry. If anyone is offended by this, let me know, I will suspend me for a few days.

LoL! Nice Pic. I can't believe he has shoes on!

Lol, shoes are for city boys and going out in public. I haven't had any on all day and only wore them when I went to the eye doctor. I should be able to see again next week :) $2k contacts, hope they do the trick. I guess I should learn braille.

Honestly I never knew we had as many Mods as we do...

My thinking... people felt like they had their corn flakes pi**ed on when the word game was removed. We'll get over it. But them throw in the cj guy and POW. what a mess..

You Mods just keep on modding. And everybody needs to remember... This is Ryddler's site and he makes the rules the Mods go by...

It is under discussion in the moderator forums. Like members, we have different points of view but openly discuss them and come to a majority or Ryddler's if it is against site policy. I don't know how to do it any better.

Jimmy

Good news, but a better way would be to maybe discuss it openly instead of secretly. Make the thread at least visible to members, even if they can't comment. Members can start another thread about the moderator forum to express themselves if necessary.

^ ^ ^ or don't and just let it all quietly go away -_-

... til the next time

which hopefully wont be for a LONG time...