StarQuestJoe Benefit and Car Show

Just saw this. Very sorry that happened to you. Glad you are out and getting better. Time will pass and it will be a memory.

Will be praying for you

Dave

• Like 1

Man, I read the first post and was really worried. I was relived to read on and hear your doing better. I wish I could attend but 8hr one way drive is a bit much for me. I hope its a EPIC event for you all for a good cause. Please post pics!!

Thank goodness you're doing better Joe, I heard from Mike at the Lancaster Dyno thing that you were in the hospital.

I hope our little picture cheered you up. :)

I trust the therapy does wonders for you, I'd like to make it to this thing to see you, hope the Fiji's on the road by then.

Take care Sir!

-N8

Nate I loved the picture. It was one of the first things I seen when I woke up. Three great friends !!!

Therapy is working great. I work as hard as my body will let me. I just want to get back to normal. It's goin to be a long road but I'm in for the fight. No one can tell me I can't do something.

If you could make it to the meet, It would be great to see you again.

Hey Joe, hope all is well. I PM'd you with some questions and I hope you'll be able to help me, because boy am I getting a bit frustrated here. Sometimes feeling like I'm in over my head. Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!!!!!

Hey Joe checking in to see how ya feeling, I didn't make the benefit, but i'd like to

drive down and meet ya if possible next month and take ya to lunch if possible?

Let me know and i'll pm ya my number every weekend is good for me.

Maybe some other locals might even join in if possible.

Nate I loved the picture. It was one of the first things I seen when I woke up. Three great friends !!!

Glad you liked the pic Joe! The plan was to have more of us in it with the dyno in the background ... but that was not to be lol

Randy the meet hasn't happened yet. It's July 26th ;)

Edited by psu_Crash