84 conquest part out

pyro_nate

Hello everybody Life has changed for me and i no longer have the time or money to complete my conquest so i am parting it out. I have a lot of good and or new pieces along with a great running gear. I have put a lot of time and money into this build and have put nothing less than the best parts into it. send me a note on what you need and we can work out a fair price.

I have the coin tray and mirror switch that go in the center console with the window switches, and the manual speedo gear. send me a note with whatever part you need and a reasonable offer. also if anyone is interested I have a custom modded a pillar with a single guage pod. custom molded it myself for a aftermarket boost gauge

• 2 weeks later...

need pass side seat belt clasp on door with blue causon sticker on it ...push on button.releses belt on door in emergency markhansenconquest@yahoo.com with bolt ........if u have both I wll buy both...p m me...with price shipped thank you

and a 2 a pillers for 86 there blackplastic not the same as auto belts

Edited by markhansenconquest

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...