Whose is it?

BC_99

Well unfortnately today was the last day of school....so....

No I wasn't in my sq..you can see the front of my truck on the right side of the picture. I need to figure this out. The school is less than a mile from my house....so it must be a local car. I can't believe I've never seen it before today.

BC_99

Make you up some business cards with the Starquest info on it. You can always stick one under their wiper blade. I used to make my family carry them in case they spotted one :) You probably won't see it riding around, looks garage kept. I'd say go back a few times in yours.

Good idea with cards. Mine isn't on the road yet....but I would think anyone with the SQ bug would stop by my house as I have 2 parked in the driveway literally less than a mile down the road from that school.

BC_99

I noticed the rear wing delete and the hood, but missed the shaved door handles. The RF fog light was on but the other wasn't, with no one in the car and it wasn't running. Weird....I hope to find it again at some point.

BC_99

Anyone notice it's wingless and without door handles? Some love has went into this car.

Kane

someone help me out....how does one open the door on this thing....or do you have to jump in the window Bo and Luke style?

Britt... somewhere, either in a post, on a thread, (not sure if it was on here) I've seen this car! Dang... if only I could recall? Then again... I'm still @ WalMart look'n for where I parked? :unsure:

Sounds like they did the fog light mod and have a burned bulb to me.

Or they have a bad fog light relay and a burned out bulb.

someone help me out....how does one open the door on this thing....or do you have to jump in the window Bo and Luke style?

uses a remote to "pop" open the door. Just hope your key fob batt doesnt run out of juice.lol

uses a remote to "pop" open the door. Just hope your key fob batt doesnt run out of juice.lol

You can also make a manual over-ride for them...drill a small hole in the front part of the doorframe/jamb, and run a thin cable to your latch mechanism, then run the other end out the hole and let it hang in your fenderwell. If the keyfob or car battery dies, just reach in the wheelwell and give the cable a pull.

Britt,

Yep. This is the Frank I was telling you about and that you said you had briefly met awhile back. He lives south of you a bit, closer to the interstate.

-Bobby