Tricks Or Treat? WT??

Not to sound like an old fart or some sort of stiff: Has society lost the notion of appropiate public behavior, in particular on Halloween.

It seems as the though the most popular trend for females is to wear costumes of woman of ill repute, street walkers, dirty maids, naughty school teachers etc.

Also, parents have lost their minds allowing young girls to wear age inappropiate clothing and specially costumes during Halloween.

I just came from my kids elementary school, my daughter is 7 and my son is 5. There were little girls wearing costumes that were totally inappropiate. There were mother's also wearing costumes that were just not proper for that environment. One mom, I wasn't sure if she dressed up like a street walker or that was her everyday wear? It was that bad!

Anyone else experience this in their social surroundings? Is it mainly a big city thing? I don't see this happening in small town.

By the way, Happy Halloween. Stay safe yo, keep your kids safe.

Edited by louswheel01

I live in a small town and it's not just a big city thing. Last few years i've walked through the halloween costume sections at major retailers and they seem to be 75% or more 'sexy' costumes so i suppose that could be partially to blame, well that and the fact parents buy them for children which is totally messed up. But look how kids dress everyday anymore to they want to grow up so fast way to fast and most parents are happy to let them it seems. I'm totally with you though i hate seeing kids dressed up like that, what happend to letting kids be Kids it's sad.

Next time take some pictures! I want to see these hot mommas!

Dude you don't even know! Elementary school means 20+ to early 30 year old moms. I text messaged my wife telling her "I think some of these moms are street walkers!"

The adults is ok to dress that way at the appropiate place, school or work, not a good idea. But the 3rd grade kid dressed in a maid outfit is just plain wrong.

You'd get in more trouble for taking those pics than the people dressing there kids up like hookers. Thats how they dress in school anyway so its no big deal for them. Its no wonder boys have such attention problems though.

pretty sure when they said momma's, they ment the mothers, not the children lol

but yes, it would be trouble if children lol

I will agree the younger one's should not be dressed that way. Look at the everyday clothing for them now though.... have you never taken your kids shopping latelly?

As for the older one's and mom's ....... DUDE DON'T YOU RUIN THIS HOLIDAY FOR ME!

you know it's also compounded by the fact that others (adults) can't do anything any more. When I was in school if girls had makeup on they were physicly draged and washed it off there face. You do that now and parents are looking to shut the school down and have everyone fired.

Edited by jszucs

At a Halloween party several of the staff brought their kids whose main form of dance was dropping down while shaking their little girl booties out like strippers! It was plain freak-nasty-dirty whether they realize it or not.

Glorification of society's worst in "reality" shows like Dance Moms, and those crazy superficial "housewives" can't help as far as dressing older & sluttier.

I love the season & support the ladies being confident with what their working with, but like you guys said ONCE OLD ENOUGH, and NOT at school functions or around the kids! You KNOW many of the young teachers are going as dirty girls in October. I've dated several and am with one now. ^_^

It's crazy nowadays girls are having kids so young you can't tell who the mom is sometimes. LOL

No it's easy the mom is the younger looking one, with less curves. And in the grandschem of things they are really having them at an older age now.

Edited by jszucs